DELIVERY FOR AUSTRALIAN AND NEW ZEALAND CUSTOMERS
Delivery of your online order will be arranged after your payment details have been processed. We will then send out your shoes or/and handbags via Registered Post. Delivery of items over $250 is free for all Australian residents, for items below $250 we charge a flat rate of $12. Unfortunately, upon return of any item we will not refund your postage charges. All parcel exchanges being sent back to you within Australia will incur a flat rate of $12.
For our New Zealand customers we offer free shipping for items over $300, for items below $300 we charge a flat rate of $20 for shipping. Unfortunately, upon return of any item we will not refund your postage charges. All parcel exchanges being sent back will incur a flat rate charge of $20.
International customers (including New Zealand customers) must make sure to be aware of there local customs, duties and taxes as it may apply to your order. Dominique’s does not have control over these charges therefore it is solely up to you as a customer to pay for customs charges and taxes. Dominique’s will not accept responsibility for any additional charges or accept a return/refund on items that incur your local charges. We recommend that you refer to your local customs authority for further information.
DELIVERY FOR INTERNATIONAL ONLINE PURCHASES (EXCLUDES NEW ZEALAND)
• Delivery for international customers is free for items over $750
• For items under $750 we will charge $40 postage.
Unfortunately, upon return of any item we will not refund your postage charges.
Replacement items will be shipped out at a flat rate of $40.
RETURNS POLICY FOR ONLINE PURCHASES
• Dominique’s products can be returned for exchange within 12 days of your purchase, includes sale items. You will need to notify us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you do not return your purchase within 12 days we can withhold the right to exchange.
• We do not refund or issue store credit.
• All items returned for exchange must be unworn and in there relevant packaging (Shoes in boxes and handbags in there cloth bags). No damage must be found on items such as scratches on the leather of the shoes and handbags. Please try on shoes on carpeted surfaces to prevent damage occurring on soles of shoes. We will not exchange your return if damage is found on the soles of the shoes.
Items that are found to be faulty are those that have been received in a damaged condition. Wear and tear or negligent use of product is not a sign of an item being faulty.
We do our very best to inform customers with the most accurate stock level of our shoes and handbags. There may be times even with our best efforts where our stock levels may be inaccurate, for example allowing to place an order on a sold out item. If you have placed an order on a sold out item we will process a refund immediately and also apologise for possible inconveniences caused.
Dominique’s Shoes has a right to change it’s terms and conditions at any time, to ensure you are up to date please check regularly.